Friday, August 12, 2005

Ta ta (pronounced tuh-ta)

There are so many things I've been wanting to write, a review of Dus, a review of Kaal, a review of Bunty aur Babli, a review of Paheli, a review of Sarkar, a review of Yahaan... Gosh I've seen a lot of films lately, haven't I?
I've been wanting to write about the books I've read, about a lot of stuff, but of all that later.
I am once again dropping off the map for a bit, on a trip, hoping to travel and see and indulge and learn and hopefully blog. So wait for my blog and I promise I'll try to write while I'm away. Carrying a notepad nevertheless. Actually my wrist needs the break; suffering from a pain in my right wrist and hand for a few weeks. Probably the over use of computers and of course the sms. Wonder how it will be to have no cell for three weeks. Haven't had that feeling in years...
Anyway all you people -- how can I not say this -- keep rocking! Ta ta

7 Comments:

Blogger Yours Truly...Conman said...

Have fun writer...
And once u return, start blogging more often...

13 August, 2005  
Blogger writer-in-egg-style said...

Wrest your wrist free, writer-in-exile... ha ha!!

Carl Jung (pronounced 'young') would've called this is a shift to the 'explorer archetype', this tripping-out state of mind.

Good. Happy trippin' (or is it rockin')... so long as it does you good!!

17 August, 2005  
Blogger writer-in-egg-style said...

There's an extra "is" in the above comment. Is that what they call a Freudian slip?

But then, that depends on what the proper definition of "is" is...

... by far the most fantastic line spoken in any commission of inquiry.

17 August, 2005  
Anonymous Tuff-Little-Voice said...

sometimes a single syllable can make you think real hard, no?

27 August, 2005  
Blogger harvey said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea goodwood horse racing

04 October, 2005  
Anonymous xpress said...

Nice. Scrolled to your first blog. It has evolved very nicely.

11 October, 2005  
Blogger writer-in-egg-style said...

.............??

.............??

.............??

Well, happy bloganniversary !!

12 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home